Click "Rosters" or “Sign in” in the upper right corner of your screen to access your fire department roster
Click "Relief Fund" or "Sign in" to access your Relief Fund Report..
* * NOTE: This site best viewed in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. * *
This is also the site where Relief Fund Treasurers access their Relief Fund Reports.
To access the Roster after you've signed in, click on "Rosters" in the black patterned toolbar.
- From 12/1/2015 to 1/19/2016 at 5:00 PM, you can certify your members. Certification of the Firemen's report is completely online; you do not need submit anything via mail or fax.
- Once you submit your certification, you will then be able to add new members for 2016.
- Between the day that you submit your 2015 certification and 2/17/2016, make changes to your roster, so that the membership is accurately reflected in the billing that will be finalized on 2/17/2016. You can add/delete members, and pay for you membership dues online or by mail.
- After payment, you will receive a copy of your current roster, with your new membership cards.
- Please contact the NCSFA with any questions: 800-253-4733 or email@example.com